The perfect winter comfort dish.
Kind Evolution's Soba Noodle recipe makes for a perfect quick dinner on any day where you want to spend less time in the kitchen. Soba noodles cook quickly and make for a great take-out style dinner at home.
Light, loaded with crunchy veggies, and amazing flavour!
Preparation time: 5 minutes - Cooking Time: 10 minutes - Serves: 4
You will need:
- 300g wheat free soba noodles - 250g broccoli florets
- 100g edamame beans (frozen) - 1/2 savoy cabbage, sliced thinly
- sea salt
For the dressing:
- 220g peanut cream - 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp warm water - 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger - 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 tbsp sesame oil - 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp dark honey - sea salt and black pepper
Prepare the noodles in salted water as described on the package. Rinse the cooked noodles thoroughly with warm water and sit aside.
Put all the dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth. If it's too thick, keep adding spoons of warm water until it becomes a smooth dressing consistency. Add salt and pepper.
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add in the savoy cabbage slices, then, (after two minutes), add the broccoli and edamame beans. Cook for about four more minutes to have the vegetables 'al dente'.
Pour off the water, add the noodles and dressing to the veggies and carefully stir all the ingredients together. Serve.