Pumpkin Pecan Nut Muffins
The perfect winter treat!
This Pumkin Pecan Nut Muffin recipe is the perfect answer to all of your winter cravings!
Full of seasonal spice and flavour, the ideal snack to serve your loved ones over the holidays.
Give them a go for your friends and families during these festive holidays!
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Food processor or blender, muffin tin & muffin cases required.
You will need:
- 60g almond flour - 65g coconut flour
- 70g buckwheat flour - 1 tsp cream of tartar baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda - 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch of cardamom powder - 1/2 finely grated tonka bean
- pinch of sea salt - 1 handful of chopped pecans,
- More pecans, whole, to garnish
- 150g Hokkaido pumpkin, (cubed and drizzled in coconut oil until softly baked at 180C)
- 2 free range eggs - 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 80ml coconut oil, heated to liquid - 190ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 orange, juice and zest - 4 drops essential orange oil
Mix all dry ingredients except the pecans. Add into the food processor until thoroughly mixed. Then add wet ingredients and blend until smooth. Use a spoon to carefully stir in the chopped nuts.
Fill about 2 tbsp of batter into each paper cup. Garnish with one or two whole pecans and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
Bake for around 25 minutes at 180C.
Serve and enjoy!