A low sugar treat that’s perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking!
Do you struggle with breakfast ideas?
This granola recipe could be what you are looking for! A chocolatey take on granola might just be the motivation you need to start having breakfast on a regular basis.
Preparation time: 20 minutes - Cook time: 30 minutes - Serves 2-3
You will need:
- 75g Almonds, roughly chopped - 50g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 250g fine oat flakes, gluten free - 50g organic grated coconut
- Pinch of Sea salt - 1 large ripe banana
- 80g organic maple syrup - 1 tablespoon organic coconut sugar
- *After baking: 75g organic raw cacao nibs
Mix all these dry ingredients, and pre heat the oven to 160 Degrees Celsius.
Put a piece of parchment paper on the baking tray.
Smash the banana with a fork, add organic maple sirup and coconut sugar.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients with your hands and spread the mix evenly over the baking tray. Bake for 30mins until golden brown. Stir it about 3-4 times to make sure it bakes evenly.
Take out of the oven and add the raw cacao nibs, stirring them into the granola while it is still hot.
Let it cool down completely and then store it in an airtight glass container.
Serve with plant milk, plant yoghurt, on top of ice cream or with fruits.