A veg friendly dish!
Are you looking for a new take on couscous, or trying to find unique ways to get your veggies in for the week? This cauliflower dish is jam packed full of flavour and give a unique taste. Try adding your own favourite roasted veggies here to create a full vegetable medley evening meal!
Preparation time: 5 minutes - Cooking Time: 10 minutes - Serves: 3
Food processor or blender required
You will need:
- 1 large cauliflower - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch mild curry powder - 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup - 1 apple, cut into small cubes
- 1 bunch of spring onions, finely sliced - 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped - sea salt and black pepper
Cut the cauliflower into florets. Put them in the food processor until finely chopped to a couscous-like consistency. You could also chop by hand if needed.
Heat the oiling a large Wok pan. Add the curry powder, stir quickly, then add the chopped cauliflower, spring onions, lemon juice and maple syrup. Add salt and pepper. Stir at a medium heat for around five minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
Remove from the stove, add the apples and herbs, stir again and serve.