Sometimes we all need something sweet to carve the cravings and this chocolate pudding does just that.
On top of that, making this pudding is as easy as it gets. All it takes is blending the simple ingredients together until you have a pudding like consistency!
And don't be put off by the avocado, you won't even be able to taste that it is there! Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes - Cook time: 30 minutes - Serves 3
You will need:
- 0.5 cup coconut cream - 1.5 cup unsweetened milk alternative
- 1 large avocado - 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp almond extract - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cacao powder/ unsweetened cocoa powder
- Almond or coconut flakes for garnish (unsweetened)
Place the milk, coconut cream, stevia, avocado, cacao powder, vanilla and almond extract into a blender and combine until smooth.
Pour the mixture into cups and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish before serving.